Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: summer reading

  • Mark Hadlund
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 17, 2007
      Edgar Rice Burroughs, the man who created Tarzan.

      Mark

      Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@...> wrote: Ed,

      Who is ERB????

      Nancy/Dachsies for Life
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

    • Ed Homa
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
        Edgar Rice Burroughs!

        Ed

        From: Ed Homa
        Date: 8/16/2007 8:26:41 PM
        To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com

        you don't have to read Rollins in order -but if you do you can see him
        develop as a writer. he starts off being very much like ERB - but he
        develops into a writer all his own.

        Ed

        From: Ed Homa
        Date: 8/14/2007 5:00:59 PM
        To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com

        Nancy,

        What Rollins books did you order?

        here is some Rollins info.

        Ed

        Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
        Finder tool.
        http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/

      • Ed Homa
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
          a very under rated writer.

          Ed

          Edgar Rice Burroughs, the man who created Tarzan.

          Mark

          Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@ comcast.net> wrote: Ed,

          Who is ERB????

          Nancy/Dachsies for Life
          Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

        • Vash
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
            I've recently been reading Wilbur Smith's Egyptian trilogy (River God,
            The Seventh Scroll and Warlock). I'm on the last book now and I've
            enjoyed reading them so much I've not even read the new Harry Potter
            yet!

            Vash
            http://vashs-sf-reviews.blogspot.com/