Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: summer reading

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 16, 2007
      Ed,

      Who is ERB????

      Nancy/Dachsies for Life
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh
      -------Original Message-------

      From: Ed Homa
      Date: 8/16/2007 8:26:41 PM
      To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: summer reading

      you don't have to read Rollins in order -but if you do you can see him
      develop as a writer. he starts off being very much like ERB - but he
      develops into a writer all his own.

      Ed

      From: Ed Homa
      Date: 8/14/2007 5:00:59 PM
      To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com

      Nancy,

      What Rollins books did you order?

      here is some Rollins info.

      Ed

    • Mark Hadlund
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 17, 2007
        Edgar Rice Burroughs, the man who created Tarzan.

        Mark

        Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@...> wrote: Ed,

        Who is ERB????

        Nancy/Dachsies for Life
        Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

      • Ed Homa
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
          Edgar Rice Burroughs!

          Ed

          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
            a very under rated writer.

            Ed

            Edgar Rice Burroughs, the man who created Tarzan.

            Mark

            Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@ comcast.net> wrote: Ed,

            Who is ERB????

            Nancy/Dachsies for Life
            Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

          • Vash
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
              I've recently been reading Wilbur Smith's Egyptian trilogy (River God,
              The Seventh Scroll and Warlock). I'm on the last book now and I've
              enjoyed reading them so much I've not even read the new Harry Potter
              yet!

              Vash
              http://vashs-sf-reviews.blogspot.com/