Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: summer reading

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 16, 2007
      you don't have to read Rollins in order -but if you do you can see him develop as a writer. he starts off being very much like ERB - but he develops into a writer all his own.

      Ed

      From: Ed Homa
      Date: 8/14/2007 5:00:59 PM
      To: clivecusslerfanclub @yahoogroups. com

      Nancy,

      What Rollins books did you order?

      here is some Rollins info.

      Ed

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 16, 2007
        Ed,

        Who is ERB????

        Nancy/Dachsies for Life
        Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 17, 2007
          Edgar Rice Burroughs, the man who created Tarzan.

          Mark

          Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@...> wrote: Ed,

          Who is ERB????

          Nancy/Dachsies for Life
          Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

        • Ed Homa
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
            Edgar Rice Burroughs!

            Ed

            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
              a very under rated writer.

              Ed

              Edgar Rice Burroughs, the man who created Tarzan.

              Mark

              Nancy Silk <silkwinddachs@ comcast.net> wrote: Ed,

              Who is ERB????

              Nancy/Dachsies for Life
              Motto: Live, Love and Laugh

            • Vash
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 18, 2007
                I've recently been reading Wilbur Smith's Egyptian trilogy (River God,
                The Seventh Scroll and Warlock). I'm on the last book now and I've
                enjoyed reading them so much I've not even read the new Harry Potter
                yet!

                Vash
                http://vashs-sf-reviews.blogspot.com/