Re: The Navigator

  • imakansasenigma
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11 2:50 PM
      I couldn't put The Navigator down. I finished it in four days. I can
      never decide wether the Dirk or the Austin books are better. Both
      totally capitivate me from beginning to finish.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "prayrv" <prayrv@...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007
        Warren,

        Both my husband and I have enjoyed reading all of Clive Cussler's novels.
        However, since his novels are now co-authored, we don't find them as
        spell-binding
        or enjoyable as the 'pure' Cussler novels. However, Mr. Cussler has aged,
        has lost
        his wife, and gone through serious surgery. So.....I think he's earned his
        retirement.
        I wish him well, as he's been an author who will personally respond to his
        readers.
        Currently I have 2-3 co-authored novels on my shelf to read.....I find it
        hard to
        pick them up to read, as I know I will be disappointed....

        Nancy Silk/Dachsies for Life
        In Beautiful Cache Valley, Utah
        Motto: Live, Love and Laugh