The Navigator

  • prayrv
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11 10:36 AM
      Has anyone read The Navigator yet? I thought it was a very good read.

      Trish :)~~
    • imakansasenigma
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11 2:50 PM
        I couldn't put The Navigator down. I finished it in four days. I can
        never decide wether the Dirk or the Austin books are better. Both
        totally capitivate me from beginning to finish.

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "prayrv" <prayrv@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007
          Warren,

          Both my husband and I have enjoyed reading all of Clive Cussler's novels.
          However, since his novels are now co-authored, we don't find them as
          spell-binding
          or enjoyable as the 'pure' Cussler novels. However, Mr. Cussler has aged,
          has lost
          his wife, and gone through serious surgery. So.....I think he's earned his
          retirement.
          I wish him well, as he's been an author who will personally respond to his
          readers.
          Currently I have 2-3 co-authored novels on my shelf to read.....I find it
          hard to
          pick them up to read, as I know I will be disappointed....

          Nancy Silk/Dachsies for Life
          In Beautiful Cache Valley, Utah
          Motto: Live, Love and Laugh