Re: summer reading

  • imakansasenigma
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007
      I just got done reading Inca Gold for the 7th or 8th time. There
      hasn't been one book that I haven't fallen in love with written by
      Clive Cussler. In fact my thirteen year old son has just started
      reading Fire Ice and I had to take it away from him so he would go to
      sleep tonight (of course he did finish Harry Potter in three days
      also). I cannot wait for his next one to come out.