Inca Gold

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      Terri,

      I've read" Inca Gold" and rated the book 3 out of 4 stars. I also listened
      to the audio and
      apparently liked it well enough to give it 4 stars.

      I just finished reading "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and it
      took a much
      concerted effort to get it finished in July. The morning I finished the
      book, we rushed off
      to see the movie. The movie was very well done and really followed the book
      well.

      Nancy/Dachsies for Life
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh