summer reading

  • pascalbear@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007
      I have been busy reading Lee Child and Lustbader. I am a huge fan of Lee
      Child just great books with plots that keep you turning the pages. Of course
      half of July was spent reading Harry Potter LOL

      I may try to re-read a Cussler book next. But I don't think I ever read
      Inca Gold so maybe I should read it first.

      Been a long hot summer looking forward to fall.

      Terri Pascal

      There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face
      reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.
      --Douglas Everett

    • imakansasenigma
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007
        I just got done reading Inca Gold for the 7th or 8th time. There
        hasn't been one book that I haven't fallen in love with written by
        Clive Cussler. In fact my thirteen year old son has just started
        reading Fire Ice and I had to take it away from him so he would go to
        sleep tonight (of course he did finish Harry Potter in three days
        also). I cannot wait for his next one to come out.