Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Yahoo! Groups-Karen

  • pascalbear@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007
      and you have now been banned

      sorry folks I was up this morning caught the spammer within 2 minutes but
      this post still went thru

      hope today will not be as hot and miserable as it was yesterday!!!

      Terri Pascal

      There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face
      reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.
      --Douglas Everett

    • swksmason
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007
        -but that was the most posts we've had in a while!!!

        ANYWAY. I am about 2/3rd the way through INca Gold right now. So
        I'll be ready to chat some more about another one