[Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Sahara - the Fight

  • swksmason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      the movie was entertaining. I saw the movie before I read the
      book. Usually I do it the other way around. I liked the casting
      other than giordino. I just don't picture him as the guy for that
      role. Although I can't exactly picture anyone perfect, but I
      pictured giordino a little larger. Not taller. Had I never read
      the book, the movie could stand on it's own as a fair piece of work.
      I wasn't sorry i watched it by any means, but i didn't go away
      thinking WOW. Would have liked to see more of the myth of the Texas
      in the movie. Let the Abe lincoln story play out a bit. It is a
      little known myth that deserves some time.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, Ed Homa