Re: Sahara - the Fight

  • jackson barbara
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2007
      I did not like the bloodbath in the book Sahara.
      However, when I saw the movie, I said, "is that ALL!
      Where is the rest of it. It seemed like 90% of the
      book was left out.

      Also, Mr. Cussler describes his characters in great
      detail--physical and their personalities.

      Whoever made this movie blew it.

      http://mail.yahoo.com