Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Sahara - the Fight

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
      I believe that Clive Cussler contracted to approve the script.
      However, the movie went into production prior to his approval.
      His "Raise the Titanic" was made into a movie a while back.
      He was not happy with some aspects of that (however, I relayed
      to him that the soundtrack was great....). And because of that
      bad experience, he was trying to have more controls over "Sahara."
      The battle wages between him and the person who had the power
      to push the movie through. I sincerely hope that Cussler finds
      some satisfaction through the courts, because I think he feels
      that Hollywood has let him and his followers down....

      Nancy/Dachsies for Life
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh