Re: tunnels in white house

  • lizard_tbone
    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 5 1:44 PM
      I wouldn't know. The only time I've ever had a
      chance to go to D.C. was during vacation four years ago
      and all we did was drive around it. I won't go into
      detail about the arguement me, my husband and
      mother-in-law had about going sight seeing while in the
      vacinity of D.C. but it ended up with me staying at my
      brother-in-laws house for the whole day stairing at the wall and
      listening to my mother-in-law have an arguement with my
      sister-in-law. Now that was a fun vacation. I'll never have the
      chance to go there again and the one chance I get is
      blown. It sucked.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002