sea hunters

  • natalie_carlson92
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 14, 2007
      hey... ok... i just started reading the dea hunters (a little late...
      i know i know...) but i am loving it!! it wasn't anything like i was
      expecting.... i was think like yeah yeah... all factual stuff... yatta
      yatta... but it is sooo much better... i found myself reading it in
      class and hardly paying any attention to any of my teachers all day..
      and i'm not that kind of person usually. but yeah... anybody else read
      it and feel the same way??

      Natalie
    • Earl Hemminger
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 17, 2007
        My favorite book was Sea Hunters. I think that it was more
        unbelievable than even Clive's wildest story. It was wild for him to
        be chased by the French and arriving just as the ship he was looking
        for was being dredged to pieces. I've gotten in the habit of picking
        it up in used book stores for a couple of bucks and giving them to my
        friends to read. It hooks them into his fiction better than any other
        book that I could recommend.

        Earl.

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "natalie_carlson92"