Re: I invite you to join my circle of friends!

  • johncanning3
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "scottybooks"
      <scottybooks@...> wrote:

      > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "sexyjessica3556"
      > <sexyjessica3556@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I would like to invite you to join my circle of friends. Check my
      > circle of friends here:
      > > http://hometown.aol.com/passiongirlsexys/index.htm
      > >
      > Why is this on here???

      As a long time fan of Clive Cussler's works, I find this medium
      interesting. As to the SPAM we all receive, it is of no good to any one
      to post these objections. SPAM is a reality of the computer world. One
      weapon we all possess is the DELETE KEY. So just hit the delete key,
      and go on about your life.

      JC (thekivagroup)