Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Hardbacks

  • winfred karungi
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
      hi people ope i dont sound stupid burt whats the differennce between hardback&paper back. whats the big deal i thought the point was reading the story in the book!

      H Tex <humtex@...> wrote: Ok,,,so much for the spammin for now. Back to fun
      stuff!

      So here is a question. Are all of the Pitt, Austin,
      Oregon books available in hardback?

      I have been trying to buy all hardback when I find
      them. But do buy soft or paperback. I believe I have
      the complete series of all of them. Just want to get
      hardback for ones I don't have. I guess that would be
      the older ones.

      Nor do I have the overseas version of Pacific Vortex,
      so need to look for that one.

      Larry

      Never Miss an Email

      winnie the pooh

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
        In my opinion, I think hardbacks are more durable. I prefer paperbacks
        myself...

        Jeff Ursillo
        Unique Cabochons
        Chain of Events
        http://www.chainofevents.us

      • H Tex
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
          Simply personal preferene. You drive a Cadillac, I
          drive a Chevy.

          I just happen to like the look of hardbacks sitting
          on the shelf.

          --- winfred karungi <wynekarungi@...> wrote:

          > hi people ope i dont sound stupid burt whats the
          > differennce between hardback&paper back. whats the
          > big deal i thought the point was reading the story
          > in the book!
          >
          > H Tex <humtex@...> wrote: Ok,,,so
          > much for the spammin for now. Back to fun
          > stuff!
          >
          > So here is a question. Are all of the Pitt, Austin,
          > Oregon books available in hardback?
          >
          > I have been trying to buy all hardback when I find
          > them. But do buy soft or paperback. I believe I have
          > the complete series of all of them. Just want to get
          > hardback for ones I don't have. I guess that would
          > be
          > the older ones.
          >
          > Nor do I have the overseas version of Pacific
          > Vortex,
          > so need to look for that one.
          >
          > Larry

          > Never Miss an Email
          > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get
          > started!
          > http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail
          >

          > winnie the pooh

          > removed]

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
            The recent releases of Clive Cussler new series books come out in what used
            to be called "soft cover." Full size pages, but not hardbound. They look
            good sitting on the shelf... VBG

            Nancy/Dachsies for Life
            Motto: Live, Love and Laugh