Thanks

  • Earl Hemminger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2007
      I just wanted to say thanks for keeping the group going here and for
      the updates on Clive's lawsuit. I've been keeping up for over a year
      and don't post but wanted to say that I'm sure that there are a lot of
      us who appreciate the updates on one of our favorite authors via this
      group. I'm going to read a Jim Rollins book after I finish Treasure of
      Khan.

      Thanks, Earl.
    • paula schaeffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
        I do not know any details of a lawsuit, would someone
        please e-mail the details?

        thank you