Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: Skeleton Coast

  • Warren Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7 9:06 AM
      We may have gotten the paperback on D.C. but I'd rather read Clive anyday.
      I did read the book but didn't see what all the fuss was about.
      I haven't seen the movie, don't plan too, and just like I'll NEVER see the
      movie Sahara either.
      And thanks Nancy for the update on the lawsuit.
      Go get'em Mr. Cussler!

      BNMJEFF@... wrote:
      yes, you may not have Skeleton Coast yet, but you had Davinci Code on
      paperback first..LOL..had to buy mine on Ebay, becasue i don't buy hardcovers and
      really wanted to read the book..LOL

      Jeff Ursillo
      Chain of Events
      www.chainofevents.us

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7 9:17 AM
        The only fuss about Da Vinci Code was from the church...all for
        nothing...the movie was good as well...

        As for Sahara....it was a much better movie from a cussler book that Raise
        the Titanic was....No, Sahara was not true to the book but the book was pretty
        far fetched..the whole battle at the fort, etc. The movie was good
        entertaining and a fun time for me, anyway

        Jeff Ursillo
        Chain of Events
        http://www.chainofevents.us