Re: Skeleton Coast

  • redexcursion2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
      > > I've finished reading Skeleton Coast this past weekend - any
      thoughts
      > > on it yet?
      > >
      > > Trish

      It was wild,crazy,wonderful,and in my opinion,the very best of the
      Cussler novels.

      I'd like plans of The Oregon. I think that it also needs a topsecret
      boat yard for its refurbishings---otherwise,all of these evil types
      will eventually know all about it.

      BTW,if you're out of Clive's books,try Jim Rollins. IMHO his characters
      are far more believable and his stories are great,including his
      lectures on quantum mechanics and evolutionary biology.

      Doc John in Durango