Re: Skeleton Coast

  • J.B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi all

      I'm on page 98. Hali Kasim just asked, "What do you think, Chairman?" as
      the charter fishing boat Pinguin approaches the Oregon with the bad guys
      in hot pursuit.

      Afaik, the "Files" books' first editions were all paperback.

      * JB *
      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "prayrv" <prayrv@...> wrote:

      > I've finished reading Skeleton Coast this past weekend - any thoughts
      > on it yet?
      >
      > Trish

    • redexcursion2003
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
        > > I've finished reading Skeleton Coast this past weekend - any
        thoughts
        > > on it yet?
        > >
        > > Trish

        It was wild,crazy,wonderful,and in my opinion,the very best of the
        Cussler novels.

        I'd like plans of The Oregon. I think that it also needs a topsecret
        boat yard for its refurbishings---otherwise,all of these evil types
        will eventually know all about it.

        BTW,if you're out of Clive's books,try Jim Rollins. IMHO his characters
        are far more believable and his stories are great,including his
        lectures on quantum mechanics and evolutionary biology.

        Doc John in Durango