Re: Hardbacks

  • prayrv
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2007
      The Oregon Files are only available in soft back as far as I have
      seen. Even new releases.

      Trish

      ______________
      > Never Miss an Email
      > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!
      > http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail

    • winfred karungi

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
          In my opinion, I think hardbacks are more durable. I prefer paperbacks
          myself...

          Jeff Ursillo
          Unique Cabochons
          Chain of Events
          http://www.chainofevents.us

        • H Tex
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
            Simply personal preferene. You drive a Cadillac, I
            drive a Chevy.

            I just happen to like the look of hardbacks sitting
            on the shelf.

            --- winfred karungi <wynekarungi@...> wrote:

            > hi people ope i dont sound stupid burt whats the
            > differennce between hardback&paper back. whats the
            > big deal i thought the point was reading the story
            > in the book!
            >
            > H Tex <humtex@...> wrote: Ok,,,so
            > much for the spammin for now. Back to fun
            > stuff!
            >
            > So here is a question. Are all of the Pitt, Austin,
            > Oregon books available in hardback?
            >
            > I have been trying to buy all hardback when I find
            > them. But do buy soft or paperback. I believe I have
            > the complete series of all of them. Just want to get
            > hardback for ones I don't have. I guess that would
            > be
            > the older ones.
            >
            > Nor do I have the overseas version of Pacific
            > Vortex,
            > so need to look for that one.
            >
            > Larry

            > Never Miss an Email
            > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get
            > started!
            > http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail
            >

            > winnie the pooh

            > removed]

            8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
              The recent releases of Clive Cussler new series books come out in what used
              to be called "soft cover." Full size pages, but not hardbound. They look
              good sitting on the shelf... VBG

              Nancy/Dachsies for Life
              Motto: Live, Love and Laugh