Hardbacks

  • H Tex
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2007
      Ok,,,so much for the spammin for now. Back to fun
      stuff!

      So here is a question. Are all of the Pitt, Austin,
      Oregon books available in hardback?

      I have been trying to buy all hardback when I find
      them. But do buy soft or paperback. I believe I have
      the complete series of all of them. Just want to get
      hardback for ones I don't have. I guess that would be
      the older ones.

      Nor do I have the overseas version of Pacific Vortex,
      so need to look for that one.

      Larry

      Never Miss an Email
    • prayrv
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2007
        The Oregon Files are only available in soft back as far as I have
        seen. Even new releases.

        Trish

        ______________
        > Never Miss an Email
        > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get started!
        > http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail

      • winfred karungi

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
            In my opinion, I think hardbacks are more durable. I prefer paperbacks
            myself...

            Jeff Ursillo
            Unique Cabochons
            Chain of Events
            http://www.chainofevents.us

          • H Tex
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
              Simply personal preferene. You drive a Cadillac, I
              drive a Chevy.

              I just happen to like the look of hardbacks sitting
              on the shelf.

              --- winfred karungi <wynekarungi@...> wrote:

              > hi people ope i dont sound stupid burt whats the
              > differennce between hardback&paper back. whats the
              > big deal i thought the point was reading the story
              > in the book!
              >
              > H Tex <humtex@...> wrote: Ok,,,so
              > much for the spammin for now. Back to fun
              > stuff!
              >
              > So here is a question. Are all of the Pitt, Austin,
              > Oregon books available in hardback?
              >
              > I have been trying to buy all hardback when I find
              > them. But do buy soft or paperback. I believe I have
              > the complete series of all of them. Just want to get
              > hardback for ones I don't have. I guess that would
              > be
              > the older ones.
              >
              > Nor do I have the overseas version of Pacific
              > Vortex,
              > so need to look for that one.
              >
              > Larry

              > Never Miss an Email
              > Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get
              > started!
              > http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail
              >

              > winnie the pooh

              > removed]

              8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 19, 2007
                The recent releases of Clive Cussler new series books come out in what used
                to be called "soft cover." Full size pages, but not hardbound. They look
                good sitting on the shelf... VBG

                Nancy/Dachsies for Life
                Motto: Live, Love and Laugh