Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Re: SPAM

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Terri,

      I would support your starting another list in the fact that
      the list owner only gave you limited moderation powers.

      Nancy/Dachsies for Life
      Motto: Live, Love and Laugh
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Does it truly matter whether we create a new group or keep this one. Isn't
        it a bad sign when a spam posting generate the most posts in a week?

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          Yes, I think it matters. As a previous list moderator (not this one), if
          the moderators are restricted from setting certain options, it limits the
          moderator in managing the list. If this list owner no longer can exercise
          interest in this group, that owner should have given full management
          tools to the existing moderator. If not, then it would be best to
          start another list. As the current moderator knows, she can't even
          shut down this list.

          Nancy/Dachsies for Life
          Motto: Live, Love and Laugh