Okay, I'm greedy....

  • flutefacekk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      I recently finished "Skeleton Coast", which I enjoyed immensely.
      There are characters that I miss from the earlier "Oregon Files"
      series, but I do understand about needing to trim down the cast to
      make it easier for the reader. I guess that leaves George Adams and
      Eric Stone as my two favorite characters in that series now, and I'd
      love to see them more involved in the action, or having peripheral
      stories that connect to it.

      I've just begun reading "Treasure of Khan", which I am also finding
      very compelling, and of course it's always good to see Dirk and Al
      and Rudi once again, and to follow their adventures. They are, of
      course, the two who introduced me to the wonderful world of Clive
      Cussler!

      So, this begs the question: When will we see Kurt Austin and Joe
      Zavala again? I admit, Joe is my favorite character in all of the
      series, and I really enjoy the NUMA Files books. Any word on if
      there is another book coming out soon? Yes, I'm greedy, but I'd
      really like to see a hat trick here, with all three series...

      .
      .