Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Immaculate Conception ? Or was Dirk Pitt cuckhol...

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
      In a message dated 1/16/2007 3:07:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      redexcursion2003@... writes:
      I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me
      he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

      How very true....Al always seems to get the worst of the wounds, and little
      of the glory..he doesn't even get to sleep with any of the women they meet..at
      least not in th ebooks anyway!

      As far as my theory being correct....I doubt it. I was just joking at the
      time...seemed like a plosible way to go..maye the Cussler code will hold the
      secret!

      Jeff

    • mark
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
        John there is a book called The Clive Cussler Code written byt Tony
        Krome & Sean Ellis.
        Where they talk about the Book Pacific Vortex and the UK and the U.S
        first printings there are Differances in the printing of the two books.
        In this book they also talk aboutn what was left out like Dirk was
        with Summer for 6 weeks.
        You can get this book at the clivecusslerform.com and get the book
        there
      • John Hale