Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Immaculate Conception ? Or was Dirk Pitt cuckhol...

  • John Hale
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
      Well said,Jeff ! Bravo!
      John
      BNMJEFF@... wrote:
      In a message dated 1/15/2007 9:27:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      johncanning3@... writes:

      PLEASE! IT'S A BOOK! Read and enjoy.
      JC

      So was DaVinci Code and look what happened to that book!

      Yes PV is just a book but what would the purpose of this group be if not to
      share thoughts about CC's books???

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
        In a message dated 1/16/2007 3:07:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        redexcursion2003@... writes:
        I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me
        he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

        How very true....Al always seems to get the worst of the wounds, and little
        of the glory..he doesn't even get to sleep with any of the women they meet..at
        least not in th ebooks anyway!

        As far as my theory being correct....I doubt it. I was just joking at the
        time...seemed like a plosible way to go..maye the Cussler code will hold the
        secret!

        Jeff

      • mark
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
          John there is a book called The Clive Cussler Code written byt Tony
          Krome & Sean Ellis.
          Where they talk about the Book Pacific Vortex and the UK and the U.S
          first printings there are Differances in the printing of the two books.
          In this book they also talk aboutn what was left out like Dirk was
          with Summer for 6 weeks.
          You can get this book at the clivecusslerform.com and get the book
          there
        • John Hale