Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Immaculate Conception ? Or was Dirk Pitt cuckhol...

  • John Hale
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
      Since you report that the "rape" of an unconscious man is possible,then your proposed solution to the mystery is correct. I guess poor Summer couln't help herself.

      No,I don't have any serious evidence that Al holds an unconscious rage against Pitt's always being the winner--but he SHOULD !!! I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

      John Hale in Colorado

      BNMJEFF@... wrote:
      In a message dated 1/14/2007 3:21:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      redexcursion2003@... writes:
      Something on the order of "The World According To Garp ".

      David Baldacchi had this scenario in "Absolute Power"--the "rapeee" being the
      President of the US.

      That's my point...and yes it is possible to have it happen medically..do a
      google search :)..a little weird but the info is out there....

      Somehow I don't see Al having any suppressed rage at Dirk...are you pulling
      our legs or do you ahve some sort of passage to point that out...curious minds
      want to know...

      Jeff

    • John Hale
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
        Well said,Jeff ! Bravo!
        John
        BNMJEFF@... wrote:
        In a message dated 1/15/2007 9:27:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        johncanning3@... writes:

        PLEASE! IT'S A BOOK! Read and enjoy.
        JC

        So was DaVinci Code and look what happened to that book!

        Yes PV is just a book but what would the purpose of this group be if not to
        share thoughts about CC's books???

        Jeff

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
          In a message dated 1/16/2007 3:07:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          redexcursion2003@... writes:
          I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me
          he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

          How very true....Al always seems to get the worst of the wounds, and little
          of the glory..he doesn't even get to sleep with any of the women they meet..at
          least not in th ebooks anyway!

          As far as my theory being correct....I doubt it. I was just joking at the
          time...seemed like a plosible way to go..maye the Cussler code will hold the
          secret!

          Jeff

        • mark
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
            John there is a book called The Clive Cussler Code written byt Tony
            Krome & Sean Ellis.
            Where they talk about the Book Pacific Vortex and the UK and the U.S
            first printings there are Differances in the printing of the two books.
            In this book they also talk aboutn what was left out like Dirk was
            with Summer for 6 weeks.
            You can get this book at the clivecusslerform.com and get the book
            there
          • John Hale