trying to remeber....

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      In "Sahara" (the book), what was the dangerous material escaping form the
      "secret" dumping site in the Sahara?

      Was it chemical or radioactive? The reason I ask is that I was listening to
      "Treasure of Kahn" and Pitt Sr. makes a reference to he and Al's jaunt in the
      desert and mentions the radioactive leak they were trying to find....

      Just curious..

      Jeff Ursillo
      Chain of Events
      http://www.chainofevents.us