Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Immaculate Conception ? Or was Dirk Pitt cuckhol...

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 15, 2007
      In a message dated 1/15/2007 9:27:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      johncanning3@... writes:

      PLEASE! IT'S A BOOK! Read and enjoy.
      JC

      So was DaVinci Code and look what happened to that book!

      Yes PV is just a book but what would the purpose of this group be if not to
      share thoughts about CC's books???

      Jeff

    • John Hale
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
        Since you report that the "rape" of an unconscious man is possible,then your proposed solution to the mystery is correct. I guess poor Summer couln't help herself.

        No,I don't have any serious evidence that Al holds an unconscious rage against Pitt's always being the winner--but he SHOULD !!! I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

        John Hale in Colorado

        BNMJEFF@... wrote:
        In a message dated 1/14/2007 3:21:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        redexcursion2003@... writes:
        Something on the order of "The World According To Garp ".

        David Baldacchi had this scenario in "Absolute Power"--the "rapeee" being the
        President of the US.

        That's my point...and yes it is possible to have it happen medically..do a
        google search :)..a little weird but the info is out there....

        Somehow I don't see Al having any suppressed rage at Dirk...are you pulling
        our legs or do you ahve some sort of passage to point that out...curious minds
        want to know...

        Jeff

      • John Hale
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
          Mark: I appreciate your help,but I don't know to what you are referring re: The Clive Cussler Code in short in one draft of the book.

          John in Colorado

          mark <mwengler@...> wrote:
          To find out how Dirk can be a dad you need to read The Clive Cussler
          Code in short in one draft of the book.
          He was to be there for 6 weeks this is how he fell in love with Summer
          Morgan and why at the end of the book he all most died tring to save
          her.

        • John Hale
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
            I stand admonished.

            John in Colorado

            Dan <diamonddan@...> wrote:
            Dirk is a gentleman. He doesn't kiss and tell.

          • John Hale

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                In a message dated 1/16/2007 3:07:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                redexcursion2003@... writes:
                I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me
                he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

                How very true....Al always seems to get the worst of the wounds, and little
                of the glory..he doesn't even get to sleep with any of the women they meet..at
                least not in th ebooks anyway!

                As far as my theory being correct....I doubt it. I was just joking at the
                time...seemed like a plosible way to go..maye the Cussler code will hold the
                secret!

                Jeff

              • mark
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                  John there is a book called The Clive Cussler Code written byt Tony
                  Krome & Sean Ellis.
                  Where they talk about the Book Pacific Vortex and the UK and the U.S
                  first printings there are Differances in the printing of the two books.
                  In this book they also talk aboutn what was left out like Dirk was
                  with Summer for 6 weeks.
                  You can get this book at the clivecusslerform.com and get the book
                  there
                • John Hale