Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Immaculate Conception ? Or was Dirk Pitt cuckhol...

  • mark
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 14, 2007
      To find out how Dirk can be a dad you need to read The Clive Cussler
      Code in short in one draft of the book.
      He was to be there for 6 weeks this is how he fell in love with Summer
      Morgan and why at the end of the book he all most died tring to save
      her.
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 15, 2007
        Dirk is a gentleman. He doesn't kiss and tell.
      • johncanning3
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 15, 2007
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, BNMJEFF@... wrote:

          > Maybe while Dirk was "unconcious" on the floor of her sleeping
          quaters, she
          > found him and had her way with him....

          PLEASE! IT'S A BOOK! Read and enjoy.
          JC
        • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 15, 2007
            In a message dated 1/15/2007 9:27:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            johncanning3@... writes:

            PLEASE! IT'S A BOOK! Read and enjoy.
            JC

            So was DaVinci Code and look what happened to that book!

            Yes PV is just a book but what would the purpose of this group be if not to
            share thoughts about CC's books???

            Jeff

          • John Hale
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
              Since you report that the "rape" of an unconscious man is possible,then your proposed solution to the mystery is correct. I guess poor Summer couln't help herself.

              No,I don't have any serious evidence that Al holds an unconscious rage against Pitt's always being the winner--but he SHOULD !!! I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

              John Hale in Colorado

              BNMJEFF@... wrote:
              In a message dated 1/14/2007 3:21:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              redexcursion2003@... writes:
              Something on the order of "The World According To Garp ".

              David Baldacchi had this scenario in "Absolute Power"--the "rapeee" being the
              President of the US.

              That's my point...and yes it is possible to have it happen medically..do a
              google search :)..a little weird but the info is out there....

              Somehow I don't see Al having any suppressed rage at Dirk...are you pulling
              our legs or do you ahve some sort of passage to point that out...curious minds
              want to know...

              Jeff

            • John Hale

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                  I stand admonished.

                  John in Colorado

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                      In a message dated 1/16/2007 3:07:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                      redexcursion2003@... writes:
                      I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me
                      he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

                      How very true....Al always seems to get the worst of the wounds, and little
                      of the glory..he doesn't even get to sleep with any of the women they meet..at
                      least not in th ebooks anyway!

                      As far as my theory being correct....I doubt it. I was just joking at the
                      time...seemed like a plosible way to go..maye the Cussler code will hold the
                      secret!

                      Jeff

                    • mark
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                        John there is a book called The Clive Cussler Code written byt Tony
                        Krome & Sean Ellis.
                        Where they talk about the Book Pacific Vortex and the UK and the U.S
                        first printings there are Differances in the printing of the two books.
                        In this book they also talk aboutn what was left out like Dirk was
                        with Summer for 6 weeks.
                        You can get this book at the clivecusslerform.com and get the book
                        there
                      • John Hale