Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Immaculate Conception ? Or was Dirk Pitt cuckhol...

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 13, 2007
      Maybe while Dirk was "unconcious" on the floor of her sleeping quaters, she
      found him and had her way with him....

    • John Hale
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 14, 2007
        Something on the order of "The World According To Garp ".

        David Baldacchi had this scenario in "Absolute Power"--the "rapeee" being the President of the US.

        I doubt if this is possible in a medical sense,but Dirk seems always able to go far beyond
        normal physical limitations.

        Personally,I think the "Pitt" twins are the offspring of Al Giordino and Adrienne Hunter,both of whom have the sense of humor and the suppressed rage at Dirk's superiority to carry off such a prank.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 14, 2007
          In a message dated 1/14/2007 3:21:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          redexcursion2003@... writes:
          Something on the order of "The World According To Garp ".

          David Baldacchi had this scenario in "Absolute Power"--the "rapeee" being the
          President of the US.

          That's my point...and yes it is possible to have it happen medically..do a
          google search :)..a little weird but the info is out there....

          Somehow I don't see Al having any suppressed rage at Dirk...are you pulling
          our legs or do you ahve some sort of passage to point that out...curious minds
          want to know...

          Jeff

        • mark
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 14, 2007
            To find out how Dirk can be a dad you need to read The Clive Cussler
            Code in short in one draft of the book.
            He was to be there for 6 weeks this is how he fell in love with Summer
            Morgan and why at the end of the book he all most died tring to save
            her.
          • Dan
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 15, 2007
              Dirk is a gentleman. He doesn't kiss and tell.
            • johncanning3
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 15, 2007
                --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, BNMJEFF@... wrote:

                > Maybe while Dirk was "unconcious" on the floor of her sleeping
                quaters, she
                > found him and had her way with him....

                PLEASE! IT'S A BOOK! Read and enjoy.
                JC
              • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 15, 2007
                  In a message dated 1/15/2007 9:27:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                  johncanning3@... writes:

                  PLEASE! IT'S A BOOK! Read and enjoy.
                  JC

                  So was DaVinci Code and look what happened to that book!

                  Yes PV is just a book but what would the purpose of this group be if not to
                  share thoughts about CC's books???

                  Jeff

                • John Hale
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                    Since you report that the "rape" of an unconscious man is possible,then your proposed solution to the mystery is correct. I guess poor Summer couln't help herself.

                    No,I don't have any serious evidence that Al holds an unconscious rage against Pitt's always being the winner--but he SHOULD !!! I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

                    John Hale in Colorado

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                        I stand admonished.

                        John in Colorado

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                            In a message dated 1/16/2007 3:07:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                            redexcursion2003@... writes:
                            I'm expecting an e-mail from Al at any momentstating "That Pitt! Without me
                            he'd be NOTHING !!!!!

                            How very true....Al always seems to get the worst of the wounds, and little
                            of the glory..he doesn't even get to sleep with any of the women they meet..at
                            least not in th ebooks anyway!

                            As far as my theory being correct....I doubt it. I was just joking at the
                            time...seemed like a plosible way to go..maye the Cussler code will hold the
                            secret!

                            Jeff

                          • mark
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 16, 2007
                              John there is a book called The Clive Cussler Code written byt Tony
                              Krome & Sean Ellis.
                              Where they talk about the Book Pacific Vortex and the UK and the U.S
                              first printings there are Differances in the printing of the two books.
                              In this book they also talk aboutn what was left out like Dirk was
                              with Summer for 6 weeks.
                              You can get this book at the clivecusslerform.com and get the book
                              there
                            • John Hale