Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] New Film

  • Tim Page
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      I totally agree, Sean Connery, would be a perfect Brian Shaw. however, they do need to cast Rudy and Al differently.

      Tim

      BNMJEFF@... wrote:
      I agree about the characters, but I would like to see Rudy get the proper
      characterization..he is not a bumbling fool as portrayed in "Sahara"....

      I would love to see the next film be "Night Probe", and I think they should
      cast Sean Connery as Brian Shaw..it would be perfect...he is the right age and
      "profession" after all

      Jeff