Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] New Film

  • BNMJEFF@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
      I agree about the characters, but I would like to see Rudy get the proper
      characterization..he is not a bumbling fool as portrayed in "Sahara"....

      I would love to see the next film be "Night Probe", and I think they should
      cast Sean Connery as Brian Shaw..it would be perfect...he is the right age and
      "profession" after all

      Jeff

    • Tim Page