Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] New Film

  • Sean Maloney
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
      No word that I've heard but I'd hate for them to change the characters. I like them just the way they are.

      stillgame1961 <mickcree@...> wrote: Has there been any word of a new Dirk Pitt film?I quite enjoyed
      Sahara.At least the basics of the original story were evident.An
      interesting side note,how about Kevin Sorbo for Al.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
        I agree about the characters, but I would like to see Rudy get the proper
        characterization..he is not a bumbling fool as portrayed in "Sahara"....

        I would love to see the next film be "Night Probe", and I think they should
        cast Sean Connery as Brian Shaw..it would be perfect...he is the right age and
        "profession" after all

        Jeff

      • Tim Page