Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] New Film

  • Tim Page
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2006
      You need a short stocky guy to play Al, but right now, I can't think of anyone

      stillgame1961 <mickcree@...> wrote: Has there been any word of a new Dirk Pitt film?I quite enjoyed
      Sahara.At least the basics of the original story were evident.An
      interesting side note,how about Kevin Sorbo for Al.

    • Sean Maloney
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
        No word that I've heard but I'd hate for them to change the characters. I like them just the way they are.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
          I agree about the characters, but I would like to see Rudy get the proper
          characterization..he is not a bumbling fool as portrayed in "Sahara"....

          I would love to see the next film be "Night Probe", and I think they should
          cast Sean Connery as Brian Shaw..it would be perfect...he is the right age and
          "profession" after all

          Jeff

        • Tim Page