New Film

  • stillgame1961
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2006
      Has there been any word of a new Dirk Pitt film?I quite enjoyed
      Sahara.At least the basics of the original story were evident.An
      interesting side note,how about Kevin Sorbo for Al.
    • Tim Page
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2006
        You need a short stocky guy to play Al, but right now, I can't think of anyone

        stillgame1961 <mickcree@...> wrote: Has there been any word of a new Dirk Pitt film?I quite enjoyed
        Sahara.At least the basics of the original story were evident.An
        interesting side note,how about Kevin Sorbo for Al.

      • Sean Maloney
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
          No word that I've heard but I'd hate for them to change the characters. I like them just the way they are.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2006
            I agree about the characters, but I would like to see Rudy get the proper
            characterization..he is not a bumbling fool as portrayed in "Sahara"....

            I would love to see the next film be "Night Probe", and I think they should
            cast Sean Connery as Brian Shaw..it would be perfect...he is the right age and
            "profession" after all

            Jeff

          • Tim Page