Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan

  • laurinda Drummond
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
      yes i agree, I did not like some of the work he did with another author, i
      can not pronounce or spell the name. One book i actually did not like. I
      have liked the Kurt Austin ones and most of the ones written lately i have
      liked. L

      >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
      >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
      >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:28:28 -0000
      >
      >No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
      >tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
      >other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
      >to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.
      >
      >Trish
      >

      >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
      ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it
      >certainly
      > > will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I
      >expect i
      > > will also like this one! laurinda
      > >
      > > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
      > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
      > > >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
      > > >
      > > >check the synopsis at the following link:
      > > >
      > > >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
      > > >

      > > >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"

      > > >the best
      >mkt=en-
      > > >ca/

      > > Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN)
      >Messenger lets
      > > you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click
      >here to
      > > find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/

      Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN! Telus
      Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox� 360 every day from November 20 to
      December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
      IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
      http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/