Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan

  • prayrv
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
      No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
      tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
      other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
      to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.

      Trish

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
      <laurinda_ann@...> wrote:

      > thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it
      certainly
      > will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I
      expect i
      > will also like this one! laurinda
      >
      > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
      > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
      > >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
      > >
      > >check the synopsis at the following link:
      > >
      > >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
      > >

      > >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
      > ><laurinda_ann@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > what is it about tell me Laurinda

      > > > Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map
      > >the best
      > > > route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?
      mkt=en-
      > >ca/

      > Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN)
      Messenger lets
      > you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click
      here to
      > find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/

    • laurinda Drummond
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
        yes i agree, I did not like some of the work he did with another author, i
        can not pronounce or spell the name. One book i actually did not like. I
        have liked the Kurt Austin ones and most of the ones written lately i have
        liked. L

        >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
        >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
        >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:28:28 -0000
        >
        >No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
        >tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
        >other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
        >to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.
        >
        >Trish
        >

        >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
        ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it
        >certainly
        > > will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I
        >expect i
        > > will also like this one! laurinda
        > >
        > > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
        > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        > > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
        > > >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
        > > >
        > > >check the synopsis at the following link:
        > > >
        > > >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
        > > >

        > > >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"

        > > >the best
        >mkt=en-
        > > >ca/

        > > Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN)
        >Messenger lets
        > > you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click
        >here to
        > > find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/

        Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN! Telus
        Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox� 360 every day from November 20 to
        December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
        IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
        http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/