Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan

  • prayrv
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
      check the synopsis at the following link:

      http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
      <laurinda_ann@...> wrote:

      > what is it about tell me Laurinda
      >

      > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
      > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
      > >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:04:05 -0000
      > >
      > >Treasure of Khan is being released today!!

      > Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map
      the best
      > route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-
      ca/

    • laurinda Drummond
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
        thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it certainly
        will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I expect i
        will also like this one! laurinda

        >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
        >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
        >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
        >
        >check the synopsis at the following link:
        >
        >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
        >

        >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
        ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > what is it about tell me Laurinda
        > >

        > > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
        > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        > > >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
        > > >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:04:05 -0000
        > > >
        > > >Treasure of Khan is being released today!!

        > > Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more�then map
        >the best
        > > route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-
        >ca/

        Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN) Messenger lets
        you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click here to
        find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/
      • prayrv
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
          No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
          tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
          other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
          to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.

          Trish

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
            yes i agree, I did not like some of the work he did with another author, i
            can not pronounce or spell the name. One book i actually did not like. I
            have liked the Kurt Austin ones and most of the ones written lately i have
            liked. L

            >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
            >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
            >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:28:28 -0000
            >
            >No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
            >tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
            >other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
            >to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.
            >
            >Trish
            >

            >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
            ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it
            >certainly
            > > will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I
            >expect i
            > > will also like this one! laurinda
            > >
            > > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
            > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
            > > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
            > > >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
            > > >
            > > >check the synopsis at the following link:
            > > >
            > > >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
            > > >

            > > >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"

            > > >the best
            >mkt=en-
            > > >ca/

            > > Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN)
            >Messenger lets
            > > you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click
            >here to
            > > find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/

            Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN! Telus
            Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox� 360 every day from November 20 to
            December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
            IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
            http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/