RE: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan

  • laurinda Drummond
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
      what is it about tell me Laurinda

      >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
      >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
      >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:04:05 -0000
      >
      >Treasure of Khan is being released today!!

      Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more�then map the best
      route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/
    • prayrv
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
        check the synopsis at the following link:

        http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
        <laurinda_ann@...> wrote:

        > what is it about tell me Laurinda
        >

        > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
        > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
        > >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:04:05 -0000
        > >
        > >Treasure of Khan is being released today!!

        > Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map
        the best
        > route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-
        ca/

      • laurinda Drummond
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
          thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it certainly
          will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I expect i
          will also like this one! laurinda

          >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
          >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
          >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
          >
          >check the synopsis at the following link:
          >
          >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
          >

          >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
          ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > what is it about tell me Laurinda
          > >

          > > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
          > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
          > > >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
          > > >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:04:05 -0000
          > > >
          > > >Treasure of Khan is being released today!!

          > > Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more�then map
          >the best
          > > route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-
          >ca/

          Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN) Messenger lets
          you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click here to
          find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/
        • prayrv
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
            No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
            tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
            other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
            to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.

            Trish

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
              yes i agree, I did not like some of the work he did with another author, i
              can not pronounce or spell the name. One book i actually did not like. I
              have liked the Kurt Austin ones and most of the ones written lately i have
              liked. L

              >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
              >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
              >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:28:28 -0000
              >
              >No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
              >tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
              >other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
              >to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.
              >
              >Trish
              >

              >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
              ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
              > >

              > > thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it
              >certainly
              > > will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I
              >expect i
              > > will also like this one! laurinda
              > >
              > > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
              > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
              > > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
              > > >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
              > > >
              > > >check the synopsis at the following link:
              > > >
              > > >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
              > > >

              > > >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"

              > > >the best
              >mkt=en-
              > > >ca/

              > > Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN)
              >Messenger lets
              > > you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click
              >here to
              > > find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/

              Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN! Telus
              Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox� 360 every day from November 20 to
              December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
              IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
              http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/