Treasure of Khan

  • prayrv
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2006
      Treasure of Khan is being released today!!
    • laurinda Drummond
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
        what is it about tell me Laurinda

        >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
        >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
        >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:04:05 -0000
        >
        >Treasure of Khan is being released today!!

        Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more�then map the best
        route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/
      • prayrv
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
          check the synopsis at the following link:

          http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
          <laurinda_ann@...> wrote:

          > what is it about tell me Laurinda
          >

          > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
          > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
          > >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:04:05 -0000
          > >
          > >Treasure of Khan is being released today!!

          > Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map
          the best
          > route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-
          ca/

        • laurinda Drummond
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
            thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it certainly
            will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I expect i
            will also like this one! laurinda

            >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
            >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
            >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
            >
            >check the synopsis at the following link:
            >
            >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
            >

            >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
            ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > what is it about tell me Laurinda
            > >

            > > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
            > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
            > > >Subject: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
            > > >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:04:05 -0000
            > > >
            > > >Treasure of Khan is being released today!!

            > > Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more�then map
            >the best
            > > route! Check out Live Local today! http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-
            >ca/

            Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN) Messenger lets
            you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click here to
            find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/
          • prayrv
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
              No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
              tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
              other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
              to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.

              Trish

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 29, 2006
                yes i agree, I did not like some of the work he did with another author, i
                can not pronounce or spell the name. One book i actually did not like. I
                have liked the Kurt Austin ones and most of the ones written lately i have
                liked. L

                >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
                >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
                >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:28:28 -0000
                >
                >No problem. I like his books too. I'm planning to get the book
                >tonight. I like all of CC's books, his collaberations with the
                >other authors add a little bit more to the plots. They don't seem
                >to try and outdo the previous books as some of CC's do.
                >
                >Trish
                >

                >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"
                ><laurinda_ann@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > thanks muchly! ordered it from the library here. It looks like it
                >certainly
                > > will be interesting. I do like his books written with his son. I
                >expect i
                > > will also like this one! laurinda
                > >
                > > >From: "prayrv" <prayrv@...>
                > > >To: clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com
                > > >Subject: Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Treasure of Khan
                > > >Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:20:12 -0000
                > > >
                > > >check the synopsis at the following link:
                > > >
                > > >http://www.cusslermen.com/treasureofkhan.htm
                > > >

                > > >--- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurinda Drummond"

                > > >the best
                >mkt=en-
                > > >ca/

                > > Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN)
                >Messenger lets
                > > you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click
                >here to
                > > find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/

                Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN! Telus
                Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox� 360 every day from November 20 to
                December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
                IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
                http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/