Skeleton Coast

  • prayrv
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
      I've finished reading Skeleton Coast this past weekend - any thoughts
      on it yet?

      Trish
    • James Hime
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
        I'm am 3/4 of the way through it. So far it is a very good
        read. Jack is a very good author. After meeting and
        talking to him at the Cussler Convention this fall I find
        myself enjoying it more.

        Jim Hime
        Hatton, ND

        Sponsored Link

        Rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Loan for $1698/mo.
        Calcuate new payment. www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
      • J.B.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4 5:55 PM
          Hi all

          I'm on page 98. Hali Kasim just asked, "What do you think, Chairman?" as
          the charter fishing boat Pinguin approaches the Oregon with the bad guys
          in hot pursuit.

          Afaik, the "Files" books' first editions were all paperback.

          * JB *
          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "prayrv" <prayrv@...> wrote:

          > I've finished reading Skeleton Coast this past weekend - any thoughts
          > on it yet?
          >
          > Trish

        • redexcursion2003
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5 2:16 PM
            > > I've finished reading Skeleton Coast this past weekend - any
            thoughts
            > > on it yet?
            > >
            > > Trish

            It was wild,crazy,wonderful,and in my opinion,the very best of the
            Cussler novels.

            I'd like plans of The Oregon. I think that it also needs a topsecret
            boat yard for its refurbishings---otherwise,all of these evil types
            will eventually know all about it.

            BTW,if you're out of Clive's books,try Jim Rollins. IMHO his characters
            are far more believable and his stories are great,including his
            lectures on quantum mechanics and evolutionary biology.

            Doc John in Durango