Re: Greetings

  • lizard_tbone
    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 4, 2001
      See, I was thinking the same thing about the
      ages. I knew who John Denver was. My husband is older
      than me and I like to tease him about the music he
      listens to. He says John Denver is BE. BE= Before
      Elizabeth. I guess that was more of an inside joke. Anyway.
      What did Hugh Jackman play in. I'm bad about names
      unless they have played in a lot of movies or did a long
      running tv series. Then again there are still some that
      are like that that I don't know.
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002