Re: Greetings

    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 4, 2001
      Who is Hugh Jackman? never heard of him. Tom has
      got a bit old to play Dirk. Harrison Ford naa. I can
      see Alec Baldwin in the role, But What they need is
      an unknown for Dirk and Al. but that guy that played
      Dirk in Titanic was weak as was the movie no action
      and a beard! give me a break Dirk never has a beard
      unless he was under water for months. Nice to see you
      back Jean write that password down.<br>Baba
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002