Re: Hello Cussler Fans

    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 3, 2001
      JOHN DENVER as Al, please NO!!!!. That is too
      weird sorry, Rudy I can't see that. Did you have a
      crush on your teacher?:) I missed the start of Raise
      the Titanic but caught it last night that guy that
      played Dirk was bad, Dirk was in it more than I remember
      but it still wasn't a very good movie. I'm sure the
      next one will be much better. Unfortunately well
      probably have to wait a couple of years to see it <br>Baba
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002