Re: Sahara- the movie

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2006
      I liked the book more than the movie. The movie was OK.

      Clive Cussler has a lawsuit pending in LA over script control. If I
      am not mistaken the trial will be starting very soon.

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "natalie_carlson92"
      <miss_me_92@...> wrote:

      > Anybody agree with me? Sahara the movie was the greatest movie ever
      > until I read the book. Now, as a movie based on the book, the movie
      > STINKS, but as just a movie, I guess it still is a pretty good movie.
      > Anybody agree?

    • natalie_carlson92
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
        yeah. i've been hearing that around. i want it to start so they can
        get it over with and hopefully make another movie... right now i'm
        doubtful though. oh well!
        ~Nattie

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "James" <covediver@...> wrote:

        > I liked the book more than the movie. The movie was OK.
        >
        > Clive Cussler has a lawsuit pending in LA over script control. If I
        > am not mistaken the trial will be starting very soon.
        >
        > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "natalie_carlson92"
        > <miss_me_92@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Anybody agree with me? Sahara the movie was the greatest movie ever
        > > until I read the book. Now, as a movie based on the book, the movie
        > > STINKS, but as just a movie, I guess it still is a pretty good movie.
        > > Anybody agree?

      • Michelle Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2006
          The movie was ok. I thought the choice of casting left alot to be desired though.

          Hosted by Sparkle Tags