summer & dirk

  • feetrfun
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      i realize this may be a stupid question. but i read pacific vortex &
      don't recall summer & dirk consumating their relationship. did i miss
      it? or have i totally forgotten?

      jessica
    • natalie_carlson92
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
        No. Your right. my friend and I talk frequently about this subject...
        Maybe Dirk Jr. and Summer Jr. aren't his? It couldn't possibly not be
        his, but, I don't know. It's just an idea.

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "feetrfun" <feetrfun@...>