Sahara- the movie

  • natalie_carlson92
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
      Anybody agree with me? Sahara the movie was the greatest movie ever
      until I read the book. Now, as a movie based on the book, the movie
      STINKS, but as just a movie, I guess it still is a pretty good movie.
      Anybody agree?
    • James
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2006
        I liked the book more than the movie. The movie was OK.

        Clive Cussler has a lawsuit pending in LA over script control. If I
        am not mistaken the trial will be starting very soon.

        --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "natalie_carlson92"
        <miss_me_92@...> wrote:

        > Anybody agree with me? Sahara the movie was the greatest movie ever
        > until I read the book. Now, as a movie based on the book, the movie
        > STINKS, but as just a movie, I guess it still is a pretty good movie.
        > Anybody agree?

      • natalie_carlson92
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2006
          yeah. i've been hearing that around. i want it to start so they can
          get it over with and hopefully make another movie... right now i'm
          doubtful though. oh well!
          ~Nattie

          --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "James" <covediver@...> wrote:

          > I liked the book more than the movie. The movie was OK.
          >
          > Clive Cussler has a lawsuit pending in LA over script control. If I
          > am not mistaken the trial will be starting very soon.
          >
          > --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "natalie_carlson92"
          > <miss_me_92@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Anybody agree with me? Sahara the movie was the greatest movie ever
          > > until I read the book. Now, as a movie based on the book, the movie
          > > STINKS, but as just a movie, I guess it still is a pretty good movie.
          > > Anybody agree?

        • Michelle Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2006
            The movie was ok. I thought the choice of casting left alot to be desired though.

            Hosted by Sparkle Tags