Greetings

  • cusslerfan_jean
    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 3 5:32 PM
      liz and baba, et al, I have enjoyed your posts
      and tried to respond, but forgot my password and had
      the devil of a time getting it. Here at last, though.
      John Denver was a singer who was killed in his own
      private plane crash several years ago. I think you liked
      his sincere cheerful face...a little on the impish
      side which is the way Cussler describes Al. Also, when
      I was first reading Dirk Pitt, all I saw was Tom
      Selleck...but thinking about the age question...Tom has
      outgrown the role I believe. Some folks are talking about
      Hugh Jackman...do you know him? What do you think?
      Cheers. Jean
      Message 240 of 240 , Jan 2, 2002