Re: [Clive Cussler fan club] Hi everyone :)

  • silwyna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
      Hi,

      the book Trojan Odyssey is definitly worth it's money :)

      Lg Silwyna

      --- In clivecusslerfanclub@yahoogroups.com, winfred karungi
      <wynekarungi@...> wrote:

      > hi there glad u joined the group i dont know any sites but hopefully
      some one in the club will be able to help you out, i seem to be the
      only one who hasnt read trojan oddysey, its definetely going to be my
      next buy. could some one send me alist of clive cussler books so i can
      keep track of what i am reading, is there anything newer than blackwind?
      thanks